ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Kid's homemade cardboard carnival arcade (video)

<< < (2/2)

TaoPhoenix:
And not so exciting, but some very interesting moments: 'Caine Monroy, Visiting Lecturer of Entrepreneurship at USC' (University of Southern California).
-tomos (September 27, 2012, 04:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's just an awesome title he's gonna love in a couple of years when it sinks in.
Also, this kiddo will be fun to watch in about three years whether either he gets some "Venture Capital" (maybe for better materials than cardboard), or else he decides the whole thing was something he'd rather forget.

P.s. He'd better give a Fun Pass to an Accountant!

TaoPhoenix:
Actually not to snark, but I think he's gonna have 400,000+ for his college, because of the matching grant by that foundation, will college really cost 400,000 per year by then?  :o

tomos:
Actually not to snark, but I think he's gonna have 400,000+ for his college, because of the matching grant by that foundation, will college really cost 400,000 per year by then?  :o
-TaoPhoenix (September 27, 2012, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

the money thing is very confusing there - they say that it will be matched by xyz trust up to 250,000. At first I presumed that this was for their foundation but it looks like all that money is for him. I dont know will the extra 250 grand go to him as well o_0

He can party a lot  :-\

TaoPhoenix:
Actually not to snark, but I think he's gonna have 400,000+ for his college, because of the matching grant by that foundation, will college really cost 400,000 per year by then?  :o
-TaoPhoenix (September 27, 2012, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

the money thing is very confusing there - they say that it will be matched by xyz trust up to 250,000. At first I presumed that this was for their foundation but it looks like all that money is for him. I dont know will the extra 250 grand go to him as well o_0

He can party a lot  :-\
-tomos (September 28, 2012, 03:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Very roughly it looks like it's all locked away in a trust or something, no $100 parties every week for 10 years as I see it.

Edit though $100 / week parties are how the 1% works, so why not?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version