ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Stealth-focused Computer Games

(1/5) > >>

mouser:
I played Deus Ex Human Revolution to completion last week. I don't play games often but I really enjoyed it (similar enjoyment to Mass Effect series).  I could have done without all the side puzzle game thing involving "hacking" and the micro-management upgrade/rpg stuff, and it was a bit overly talky, and i hated that the sniper rifle was useless, but I loved the stealth-focused gameplay.  Big thumbs up from me.

wraith808:
I really like the Splinter Cell and Assassin's Creed series- even the latest installations.  The only downside is that its ubisoft, so I have to watch the DRM requirements, and in cases, use the 360 instead b/c of that.  But I'd recommend both if you like the stealth based gameplay.

I'd also recommend going back to the first ones in the Deus Ex series if you haven't.  They still hold up IMO, and the first one is a definite classic.

mouser:
Splinter Cell Conviction was also quite a good stealth game, as were all of the Hitman games, as was Sniper Elite.

wraith808:
Ghost Warrior is another I'd forgotten about (remembered that when you said Sniper Elite)

f0dder:
Thiefw  :-* :-* :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version