ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Image Pasting Issue

<< < (5/6) > >>

JeremyWW:
And thank you for helping me solve a long standing bug!  :up:

New official version will be posted later this week for all.
-mouser (October 01, 2012, 04:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

With double click to paste from the main window and the pop-up working?  :) (See my other post this morning)

IainB:
Thanks @mouser. The new version of this image-paste behaviour in CHS probably won't cause me any problems, just as the old behaviour didn't, but if it does, then it looks as though I can always use the option to restore the "previous" behaviour.
I think what you've done will be an improvement. The old behaviour always necessitated a slight extra but repetitive task of dragging the tiddly little pasted images to a larger size. Anything that reduces repetitive tasks is a good thing IMHO, and it looks as though your update should achieve that.

JeremyWW:
And thank you for helping me solve a long standing bug!  :up:

--- End quote ---

With double click to paste from the main window and the pop-up working?  :) (See my other post this morning)
-JeremyWW (October 01, 2012, 04:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Duh...as per my other thread / post, I can see double click to paste is working in this version. Should have checked...sorry.

JeremyWW:

--- End quote ---
Just wondered on progress with the new official version as per your post above :)

mouser:
I just want to add a couple more features before posting an official new release :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version