ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: LabelControl - Mouseless control

<< < (3/4) > >>

skrommel:
 :) And then there was LabelControl v1.3.

Cleaned up number placement, corrected menu detection.

Skrommel

skrommel:
 :) I need help with LabelControl v1.4!

I've added listview detection, but I can't make it work properly with icon views. Anyone?

Skrommel

skrommel:
 :) Uploaded LabelControl v1.5.

Added listview and tab item detection. Added use of numpad.

Skrommel

jdmarch:
Beautiful concept. I'm a diehard keyboard user, so was very excited. But after a few minutes of using it, I've unloaded it for now. But I'm looking forward to trying it again real soon...

Any way to ignore menus and menu items, since they already have perfectly good accelerator keys? When we start getting up to 20 numbered controls in a window, the time spent to identify them (and the fact that all the nice short 1-digit numbers are used up by the menus) makes it less useful.

Any way to ignore specific applications/windows altogether (especially those for which Ctrl+# is already a meaningful shortcut key).

And it would be helpful to have a single-key hotkey to disable/enable it. The time required to mouse over to the tray to do this repeatedly, removes the keyboard-centric feeling and much of the time saved.

Thanks,
Jonathan

skrommel:
 :) LabelControl is still in early stages of development, 'cause I can't get to all the controls I want.

If you check the Settings screen you can remove the classes you don't want labeled.

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version