ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: LabelControl - Mouseless control

(1/4) > >>

skrommel:
 :) brotherS sent me this link https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=3179 the other day, about mouseless browsing using FireFox. I've made a general Windows version!

LabelControl - Overlays buttons and other controls with a Number for direct access via Ctrl-Number.

Features:
- Hold Ctrl, write the number, release Ctrl.
- User definable controls, options to move the mouse and detect toolbar buttons.
- Unreliable toolbar button detection.

You'll find the downloads and more info at 1 Hour Software by Skrommel.

It works great with anything using standard windows controls, but programs painting their own controls is mainly ignored. I've started making a graphical button detection routine, but it's very basic, so if anyone knows of ways of extracting button positions from various controls, please let me know!

Skrommel

kimmchii:
wow that is soo cool, Thanks. 

Carol Haynes:
Absolutely brilliant ... not that I can give up my mouse that easily  :-[

Hirudin:
Personally I prefer the mouse over the keyboard (I use the mouse to move the curser to the "password" field instead of hitting tab). Having said that, I think it's awesome that you made this program skrommel! A coding snack delivered without anyone knowing they were even hungry!

It might be cool to implement some standard numbers for standard buttons (if it's possible). Maybe "07" could be "OK" (because they sorta look the same, or maybe use " 0* ") and/or "11" could be "Cancel" (because the 1 key is also the "end" key) and/or "99" could be "Close" (because 9 is at the top right of the keypad, just like the close button is at the top right of the window)...

skrommel:
 :) Already planned for the next verson, Hirudin. I'm also thinking of making a label builder, where the user can place and number his own labels, one layout for each application.

Also, I've changed the name to LabelControl (removed the s).

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version