ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

MegaUpload Comeback?

(1/3) > >>

Renegade:
News from Torrent Freak - Mega Upload may come back:

http://torrentfreak.com/megaupload-readies-for-comeback-code-90-done-120923/

January this year the U.S. Government destroyed Megaupload, but founder Kim Dotcom is a not done with the file-hosting business yet and is preparing to come back with a vengeance. The coding work for the new Megaupload is nearly finished, the servers have been ordered, and investors are lining up. A return of the file-hosting site appears to be looming.
--- End quote ---

40hz:
What was done (with questionable legality) once can be done again. I don't think he - or Megaupload - are out of the woods just yet... :tellme:

TaoPhoenix:

Yeah, I wanna see what ace he has up his sleeve to uncork to prevent what happened last time since the US Feds are already itching.

40hz:
Yeah, I wanna see what ace he has up his sleeve to uncork to prevent what happened last time since the US Feds are already itching.

-TaoPhoenix (September 24, 2012, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Locate his hosting in China maybe? :-\

mahesh2k:
Whatever, who the hell wants to upload stuff on their site (even non copyright one) only to get it removed because some people screw the file sharing part for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version