Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 01, 2014, 11:20:05 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Onetastic - Multi-purpose add-in for Microsoft OneNote  (Read 2839 times)
raufatay
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: September 23, 2012, 03:25:56 AM »

Hi, I want to share a free add-in for OneNote I developed, with several features:

Find the addin at http://www.omeratay.com/onetastic. Thanks for reading.
Josh
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 06:15:25 AM »

I will definitely check this out! I think the onecalendar could be a very nice add-on.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the site!

Strength in Knowledge
IainB
Supporting Member

Slartibartfarst

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 08:46:45 AM »

I was reading about this a few days ago, and I thought it looked pretty good, but then I read that it won't do for my OneNote 2007 version:
Minimum System Requirements: You must be using OneNote 2010. Onetastic does not work with OneNote 2007. Also minimum OS requirement is: Windows 7 or Windows Vista with SP2 and Platform Update for Windows Vista.
Quel dommage. (Sigh.)
raufatay
Participant

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 02:14:58 AM »

OneNote 2007 has a very different add-in model. It doesn't even have ribbon, so you can't do galleries like Custom Styles feature has. It also allows a single button in the toolbar for an addin. That is all you get, a single button. Not even a drop-down. You also can't hook up to right click menus, as the image features like Crop etc. does. Overall OneNote 2010 has a much better story for add-ins, so that is what I decided to target.
Clive
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 06:32:50 PM »

I'll be giving this a try for sure. Something I've often longed for is the ability to use OneNote in my favorite browser (Opera). Is this possible?

Thanks,
Clive
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.13 ]