Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 23, 2014, 01:28:10 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Paste As File 2.1.0.0  (Read 9568 times)
c.gingerich
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2012, 03:29:33 PM »

Nice, looks good.  Thmbsup

@flamerz If ClipTrap will work for you, let me know. I will not worry with adding this function.

Thanks skwire!

flamerz
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2012, 03:37:05 PM »

skwire, i didnt know about cliptrap, it will work for me.

thanks guys, i donated to both of you.

skwire
Charter Member

Another Coding Snack request? Om nom nom...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2012, 04:15:24 PM »

Thanks, flamerz.  I'm glad we were able to help.  =]

c.gingerich
Supporting Member

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2012, 04:35:35 PM »

Yes, thanks!  smiley

Tinman57
Charter Member

Duck! It's another MicroSoft Patch!

View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2012, 04:08:55 PM »

I tried it on my XP SP3 machine.  First my firewall said it wanted to access the com system (SVCHost).  After giving it permission and getting it all installed, absolutely nothing happened.  No Paste command to be found anywhere.  Uninstalled and re-installed, still nothing.

On another note, un-installing leaves the install folder and all the files intact.  Not much of an un-installer....

((((TINMAN))))
nogojoe
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2012, 01:41:17 AM »

I have the same problem exactly as Tinman has written apart from the firewall issue.Although i have had port scan attacks blocked by my firewall around or just after the installation.   maybe coincidental but I rarely have those firewall blocks. had the same problems as tinman regards  to uninstalling.
WinXP3
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 03:24:19 AM by nogojoe » Logged

Often the most convincing people are those who have lost the plot so much they don't recognize the difference between fact and fantasy
flamerz
Supporting Member

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2012, 04:31:57 AM »

In my xp sp3 machine i dont have the entry in the context menu.

Looks like a common issue.  huh
PhilB66
Supporting Member

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2012, 05:49:12 AM »

Paste As File 3.2.0.0 installs fine on win 7 64-bit. Requires admin rights.
c.gingerich
Supporting Member

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2012, 07:11:50 AM »

The Paste As File menu item on an XP system is on the FOLDER context menu as stated in the help file and on the download page on the website "Notice: Windows XP will have the menu item on the folder context menu, not the background menu."

As for the uninstaller, I'll look into it as I have not had any reports of this before. Might need to set admin for this as well.

Thanks for letting me know!

flamerz
Supporting Member

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2012, 08:37:43 AM »

great  Grin tellme Kiss
Tinman57
Charter Member

Duck! It's another MicroSoft Patch!

View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2012, 04:43:20 PM »

The Paste As File menu item on an XP system is on the FOLDER context menu as stated in the help file and on the download page on the website "Notice: Windows XP will have the menu item on the folder context menu, not the background menu."

As for the uninstaller, I'll look into it as I have not had any reports of this before. Might need to set admin for this as well.

Thanks for letting me know!
  I didn't see it in any menu, folder-wise or background.  How would it work for a file if the app only works in the folder menu?

((((TINMAN))))
c.gingerich
Supporting Member

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2012, 05:17:58 PM »

It takes the folder path as the parameter and the pastes the file into that folder.

Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.035s | Server load: 0.14 ]