topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 3:24 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Thread to annoy mouser  (Read 25894 times)

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Thread to annoy mouser
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2012, 02:17 PM »
But why does it show dashes instead of the number of replies?

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2012, 02:22 PM »
First world problems.

;D ;D ;D

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2012, 03:26 PM »
I'm confused... it wasn't moved?

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2012, 03:52 PM »

it's been around the block and back again ;)
Tom

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2012, 04:00 PM »

it's been around the block and back again ;)

...And that is why one should never annoy, the Admin.

Admins' tend to have dark senses of humor, and dislike losing.  :D

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2012, 07:00 AM »
o0, Who moved it back? lol

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2012, 08:14 AM »
According to the moderator log, it was mouser himself :P

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2012, 09:23 AM »
According to the moderator log, it was mouser himself :P

I confess, I kicked up a bit of a fuss :-[
Tom

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2012, 09:27 AM »
Fools errand: Attempting to screw with an op who has administrative priviliges on the system you're messing with him/her on. (see also: Tilting at Windmills)
 :P

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2012, 10:46 AM »
^ That was GREAT!

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2012, 11:03 AM »
I freaking love Gustave Dore.  My real fantasy would be to make animation in the style of Dore etchings:
Don_Quixote_6.jpgThread to annoy mouser

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2012, 12:09 PM »
I freaking love Gustave Dore.  My real fantasy would be to make animation in the style of Dore etchings: (see attachment in previous post)

lol, is that posted in the wrong thread (or am I missing something?)
Tom

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2012, 12:23 PM »
Lmfao, there was actually no other purpose to this thread, than to annoy mouser.  A fun bi-product was all the replies haha

But what does Anonymous have to say on the topic of Annoying Mouser?   :P

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2012, 12:24 PM »
Well, the image is from the Wikipedia page on "Tilting at Windmills". Also, it's funny how in the smaller size, I confused the horse with a dragon..

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2012, 12:26 PM »
I freaking love Gustave Dore.  My real fantasy would be to make animation in the style of Dore etchings: (see attachment in previous post)

I'm thinking it's an extension on the Titled Windmills theme, as the fellow in the pic appears to be losing a fight with one that he is trying to "tilt".

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2012, 12:30 PM »
it's funny how in the smaller size, I confused the horse with a dragon..

that was my problem too & I didnt click on it - I thought that he thought that he was in his film-making thread :D
(https://www.donation....msg300495#msg300495)
Tom

mahesh2k

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2012, 01:34 PM »
I thought that he thought that he was in his film-making thread

Me 2.

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2012, 03:24 PM »
I freaking love Gustave Dore.  My real fantasy would be to make animation in the style of Dore etchings: (see attachment in previous post)

It's these freaking posts by 40hz.  There's always one or two things to look up. :D

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2012, 08:56 PM »
Here is a post to annoy MouserBot in the chat room!

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
̫̼̺̜̹̼ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̿̽͋̓ͭ

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2012, 10:16 PM »
̫̼̺̜̹̼ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̫̼̺̜̹̼̿̽͋̓ͭ ̬͎̤̣̮͎̃͒͆̊G̞̣͖̥̜̠̿̽͋̓ͭ

This is very strange.

Tinman57

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2013, 07:42 PM »
  This page takes forever to load and bogs everything down to a crawl.  Gee, wonder why.....

Tuxman

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2013, 07:45 PM »
Boring stephen<some number> found old scripts on teh interwebz.

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2013, 07:46 PM »
Scripts? lol it's just text.

Tuxman

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2013, 07:47 PM »
... created with old scripts from teh interwebz.