ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

School Regrets Swapping Laptops For iPads

<< < (2/2)

cranioscopical:
pig on a poke
-40hz (September 11, 2012, 05:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

40hz:
@ Chris - thanks for spotting my typo since I suspect you won't buy it as being my own coinage. ;D

I did type that on a smartphone which ties in very nicely with your earlier observation about rooms and keyholes. 8)

Oh yeah...I fixed it too, ok? ;)

wraith808:
True, but I am more inclined to believe that a laptop/notebook is probably more economical and versatile than an ipad or like tablet could every be.
-Cloq (September 11, 2012, 05:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's a common perception that I disagree with.  I think it comes down to input mechanism more than the laptop vs tablet.  I used a clamcase with my ipad... and it was exactly the same as a netbook.  But then, it started to suffer from the same disadvantages.  I'm hoping that when I can get that logitech case it will be a better experience.  I still wouldn't use it for my full time work computer.  But it does/will have advantages over that.

cranioscopical:
@ 40hz I apologize if my message implied that I was rude enough to point out a tyop. When it comes to those I inhabit the crystal palace.

Your reference, conjoined with the topic, made me think about those others who might object to having apple stuffed down their throats. Wasn't meaning to be a boar…

40hz:
Wasn't meaning to be a boar…
-cranioscopical (September 11, 2012, 10:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

You weren't. No ham done. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version