ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

My experiences with Screenshot Captor

<< < (5/6) > >>

ewemoa:
This technique works here too :up:

The poster's point about the red x does seem worth considering though -- I think it's at least confusing.  FWIW, verified that it happens here.

robbero:
Yes I find it confusing also. Why not putting the DEL key command behind the red x icon?

Another confusing one is that "arrange items in the window by" doesn't work.
The one in the view menu (sort by..) does.

BTW..
Yesterday I had my first scrolling capture image that didn't work in SC.
When I started using SC I noted that many scrolling captures didn't work in Faststone Capt. but did in SC, yesterday I had the inverse: it did work in Faststone Capt. but not in SC. I could not find the correct capture in SC. (it was a dos window: SC captured it 2 times and placed them (as looking in a vertical mirror) side by side)

Ath:
(it was a dos window: SC captured it 2 times and placed them (as looking in a vertical mirror) side by side)
-robbero (October 04, 2012, 01:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Was that a standard Command Prompt window or a different command processor, like 4Dos and it's cousins? And with or w/o Administrator privileges?

robbero:
Was that a standard Command Prompt window or a different command processor, like 4Dos and it's cousins? And with or w/o Administrator privileges?
-Ath (October 04, 2012, 01:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

A command prompt window with Administrator privileges (start-->run-->cmd)

app103:
The poster's point about the red x does seem worth considering though -- I think it's at least confusing.  FWIW, verified that it happens here.
-ewemoa (October 03, 2012, 05:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'll agree that it is a little confusing as to what the red X is meant to delete.

It doesn't delete things selected in the left panel...it's deletes the active image that is displayed in the main panel. While you can select more than one image in the left panel, only one of them will be the image displayed in the main one.

The toolbar on the far right is for working with the image displayed in the main panel, not for working with images in the left panel. Just as you would not expect it to apply a drop shadow or text object to multiple files if they were selected in the left panel, the delete button there won't delete them either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version