ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Perhaps About the Coolest Book EVER~! =D

<< < (5/5)

Renegade:
But yeah, it still has a long way to go. And this project is just an early 'proof of concept' piece to whet our appetites and get people thinking about how something like this could be effectively used.
-40hz (September 10, 2012, 11:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1

This has massive potential! It's like a new HTML.

Way back, I thought the web was crap. Because it was. I should have paid more attention to the potential.

(Besides, doesn't the Necronomicon already work like that? You trace the diagrams with your index finger and read certain words in the text and...things...happen.)
--- End quote ---

I would love to work on that technology, but killing babies isn't one of my strong points. :P

Stoic Joker:
(Besides, doesn't the Necronomicon already work like that? You trace the diagrams with your index finger and read certain words in the text and...things...happen.)-40hz (September 10, 2012, 11:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Damn it! That's what I'm doing wrong ... I keep forgetting to trace the diagram before reciting the incantation.

Thanks!

TaoPhoenix:
But yeah, it still has a long way to go. And this project is just an early 'proof of concept' piece to whet our appetites and get people thinking about how something like this could be effectively used.
--- End quote ---

+1

This has massive potential! It's like a new HTML.

Way back, I thought the web was crap. Because it was. I should have paid more attention to the potential.

(Besides, doesn't the Necronomicon already work like that? You trace the diagrams with your index finger and read certain words in the text and...things...happen.)
--- End quote ---

I would love to work on that technology, but killing babies isn't one of my strong points. :P
-Renegade (September 10, 2012, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

The Necronomicon is Technology? Oh, so THAT explains Apple!  :P

cranioscopical:
I keep forgetting to trace the diagram before reciting the incantation.
-Stoic Joker (September 10, 2012, 11:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
So there's no trace of it?

Edvard:
Of course not, because you see, he's line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version