ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

aShampoo Burning Studio 11

<< < (3/5) > >>

tomos:
Thanks for that very helpful response Tinman.

I'll have another go today at burning that data disc.

Advertising in paid software is not on though - I'll say that directly to them if I contact them. Also, that if it can be disabled this should be stated clearly beside/under the ads. I'll put it on my todo list - doesnt mean it'll get done though ;-)
Ironically I just started both apps and didnt get any popups.

cyberdiva:
I too have seen pop-up ads in Ashampoo's paid products--in my case, it was Photo Commander.  That really turned me off.  Ironically, I've been using the free version of Burning Studio 10, and I don't recall seeing any advertising.

superboyac:
Dang... For $10, hard to go wrong! (I'm constantly having troubles with other titles... bought.)
-Renegade (September 02, 2012, 07:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
have you had trouble with CD Burner XP?  I've been using that lately and have had no problems.  Let me know, cuz I may purchase ashampoo as well.  I used to use their burning studio, but cdburner xp has been doing great.  I went from Nero-->ashampoo-->cdburner xp

Tinman57:
Thanks for that very helpful response Tinman.

I'll have another go today at burning that data disc.

Advertising in paid software is not on though - I'll say that directly to them if I contact them. Also, that if it can be disabled this should be stated clearly beside/under the ads. I'll put it on my todo list - doesnt mean it'll get done though ;-)
Ironically I just started both apps and didnt get any popups.-tomos (September 25, 2012, 02:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

That is strange if your still getting ads or messages and it's turned off.  Normally that's reserved for trial versions.  The last time I ran it I was having problems with something in the background freezing up Burning Studio, or so I thought anyhow.  So I killed it with the task manager and the next time I ran it I got the ads/messages.  Then I noticed that I was running under trial.  Apparently the registration got munged when I manually killed it and once I re-input the code the ads went away.

Tinman57:
Dang... For $10, hard to go wrong! (I'm constantly having troubles with other titles... bought.)
-Renegade (September 02, 2012, 07:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
have you had trouble with CD Burner XP?  I've been using that lately and have had no problems.  Let me know, cuz I may purchase ashampoo as well.  I used to use their burning studio, but cdburner xp has been doing great.  I went from Nero-->ashampoo-->cdburner xp-superboyac (September 25, 2012, 10:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Your about a couple weeks late if your looking for the special $9.99 price.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version