ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

aShampoo Burning Studio 11

(1/5) > >>

Tinman57:
I just happened to come across this last night, and sure was glad too. This is a highly recommended suite, I just bought aShampoo Burning Studio version 11 last night. I've been using their products for years now. For the next two days both version 10 and 11 are 80% off, as with everything else they sell!!!!! V10 is selling for $7.99 and version 11 for $9.99. Kind of hard to pass up on a deal like that...Check out their other software for 80% off too.....

aShampoo

Renegade:
Dang... For $10, hard to go wrong! (I'm constantly having troubles with other titles... bought.)

Tinman57:
Dang... For $10, hard to go wrong! (I'm constantly having troubles with other titles... bought.)
-Renegade (September 02, 2012, 07:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
  Exactly what I thought.  I have Nero 10 updated to 11, but have nothing but problems with it.  And unless you use it every day for months at a time it's really hard to get around and use it.  And then there's the bloat.  I downloaded Burning Studio and it was only 176 mb, and it's not stripped down in any way.  As far as I can tell it has everything that Nero has.  Plus there's some themes and other stuff you can download to beef it up some more, but I don't need anything else than what it has now.
  I haven't had time to play with it yet, but it comes highly recommended from several sources, and other software I have from them has worked great in the past.  Here's to hoping that they're still as good as people say......

iphigenie:
Been using that one for years - v6,7,8,9, now on 10. There's not a huge amount of change between 8, 9, 10 (havent checked 11) but the tool is solid and has never caused me problems on any of my computers. I lost count of how many licenses I have bought over the years :)

cyberdiva:
I've been using the free version of Burning Studio 10 for quite a while, and I've been VERY happy with it.  It has worked well even when other programs have not.  Ashampoo continually sends me email offers to upgrade to the paid version of 11, but I've never seen a reason to do so. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version