topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 7:19 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: IntelliDebugger  (Read 4061 times)

yuske

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
IntelliDebugger
« on: August 31, 2012, 07:00 AM »
Hi all,

I’m the developer of IntelliDebugger. IntelliDebugger is an extension of Microsoft Visual Studio that aims to simplify managed and unmanaged code debugging. Now IntelliDebugger allows saving and comparing variable values. During the debug process you can easily save the value of any variable and then compare it with other variable at any moment. To see use case descriptions, visit IntelliDebugger Features page.

You can download IntelliDebugger from this link or Visual Studio Gallery.

In the future versions I’m planning to implement new features that make it useful to work with exceptions and breakpoints. If you have any ideas, question or comments, please don’t hesitate to write to us. Debug for fun and profit 8)

Have a nice day,
Mikhail

Ath

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: IntelliDebugger
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 09:28 AM »
Mikhail,

Welcome to Donationcoder!

That looks like a nice start of a new debugger, is it also applicable to other than C++ code?
We've been pleasantly surprised by the BugAid debugger, a few months ago, and it seams to me you're fishing in the same lake ;)
You have a few features different, compared to BugAid, and I hope your product gets to a similar maturity level as theirs (I have no connections whatsoever with each product, the more the merrier :D), maybe it would be possible/proficient to combine the use of both!

yuske

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: IntelliDebugger
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 06:51 AM »
That looks like a nice start of a new debugger, is it also applicable to other than C++ code?
Thanks for the fine words, Ath! IntelliDebugger supports unmanaged C++ and C# code. In theory, it could work with other languages, but I have tested it to work with only these two languages.

We've been pleasantly surprised by the BugAid debugger, a few months ago, and it seams to me you're fishing in the same lake ;)
You have a few features different, compared to BugAid, and I hope your product gets to a similar maturity level as theirs (I have no connections whatsoever with each product, the more the merrier :D), maybe it would be possible/proficient to combine the use of both!

The BugAid is really great and very useful tool. It supports only managed C# code. I develop the debugger in the first place to work with unmanaged C++ code. In future versions I plan to add features that don’t make the BugAid. Later I will work on the compatibility between the two products that programmers can use together.

Have a nice day,
Mikhail