ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

modular, borderless monitors suggestions please?

(1/3) > >>

superboyac:
Let's say I were to build a wall of monitors using those modular monitors you see in fancy places like NASA.  Can people suggest to me the absolute best monitors for something like this?  Money is not an object.

Ideally, it should be borderless monitors so when they are placed in a grid formation, the lines in between the physical monitors are as invisible as possible.

I need some good brands and models.  I am also interested in any type of large touchscreen technology as well.  For now, I am assuming that Microsoft Pixelsense is the best thing out there.

Renegade:
Money no object? Simple. Contact the top 3 manufactures out there and get them to bid on whatever you have envisioned. :D

superboyac:
Money no object? Simple. Contact the top 3 manufactures out there and get them to bid on whatever you have envisioned. :D
-Renegade (August 30, 2012, 12:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
I know...but I don't know who they are.  I was hoping one of you follows these things and would be like "You MUST get this one..."

I've already contacted MS for Pixelsense, that's the only one I know about.

Renegade:
Well, Samsung and LG are the ones I know best. But I think Samsung has eclipsed LG there. However, Samsung uses some third party manufacturers to do a lot of that as well. One of them I have an intense hatred for, and would not recommend.

Sorry - too much to drink... need to melt my mind with a video or something.

Ath:
Just Googled for "lcd video wall" and got 10 different suppliers in the 10 first results...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version