ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox 15 less of a memory hog

<< < (2/28) > >>

Renegade:
There I was thinking I am keeping up with firefox changes  :-\
-rgdot (August 29, 2012, 11:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

While you're trying to keep up with FF versions, could you do me a small favour and count the drops of water in the ocean, and grains of sand in the desert and tell me which is more? ;D

eleman:
There I was thinking I am keeping up with firefox changes  :-\
--- End quote ---

While you're trying to keep up with FF versions, could you do me a small favour and count the drops of water in the ocean, and grains of sand in the desert and tell me which is more? ;D
-Renegade (August 29, 2012, 11:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Definitely the drops in the ocean.

BTW, Firefox Extended Support Release is here.

I was looking forward to the fruits of memshrink project, the one that aims to reduce memory hog. As of FF15, the efforts reached to their zenith. From now on, the law of diminishing returns apply. So I'll jump in the Extended Support Release bandwagon when they release FF17.

MilesAhead:
I think I'll stay with 14.01 for a while. Seems pretty solid.

rgdot:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

;D

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

;D
-rgdot (August 30, 2012, 12:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah. Soon they'll be switching to scientific notation.  Get ya' Firefox here! Get ya' Firefox 1.23 x 10 to the 12th new today!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version