ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Paste As File 2.1.0.0

<< < (4/8) > >>

mouser:
Chris, this was such a good idea that I copied it and added it as a feature of my Clipboard Help+Spell program (not yet in official release, but it's in the beta).

I gave you credit in the help manual and I hope you'll see it as a sign of flattery and not be irritated; most people who want this function will probably be better off with your small utility -- I just thought it was something that my CHS users should have as a built-in-option!

c.gingerich:
Not a problem. I'm glad it can help out others and I know that it is an app that I use almost every day. It has had such a great response all over and to have a video review and a few awards. I am now trying to think of any improvements I can add. In the help file can you put a link to my site so users are able to check for updates and see my other software?

Also, I just released Copy Contents. It's like Paste As File but in reverse. :-)

mouser:
In the help file can you put a link to my site so users are able to check for updates and see my other software?
--- End quote ---
Of course! Added.

tomos:
Also, I just released Copy Contents. It's like Paste As File but in reverse. :-)
-c.gingerich (October 18, 2012, 08:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

looks very nice :up:

flamerz:
great app.

i have a wish :)

usually i copy 3 or 4 paragraph/fields from my database and paste them in my text editor.

could we have some kind of "clipboard buffer" and make some "copys" and after this, do one paste as file?  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version