ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Paste As File 2.1.0.0

<< < (3/8) > >>

c.gingerich:
That would bet great if you can. How does that work?

c.gingerich:
I was contacted by the editor of German c't magazine, and he want's to put a write up in there. If there is a way to get this set up soon that would be great so people have a place to download without crashing anything. Thanks a lot!

tomos:
I was contacted by the editor of German c't magazine, and he want's to put a write up in there. If there is a way to get this set up soon that would be great so people have a place to download without crashing anything. Thanks a lot!
-c.gingerich (August 30, 2012, 03:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's brilliant - c't is about the only good quality widely available german language computer mag - it's got a pretty large circulation.

PS might be best to send mouser a pm or email

rgdot:
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/power-copy-paste-functions-2-tools-windows/

Power Up Your Copy & Paste Functions With These 2 Tools

PasteAsFile is a neat little tool that will allow you to create instant clipboard files using Windows Explorer.
Using Windows 7, you can simply right click on your desktop area or on a folder in a Windows Explorer window. You should see the PasteAsFile option in the context menu.
--- End quote ---

c.gingerich:
Cool. Thanks for letting me know!

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/power-copy-paste-functions-2-tools-windows/

Power Up Your Copy & Paste Functions With These 2 Tools

PasteAsFile is a neat little tool that will allow you to create instant clipboard files using Windows Explorer.
Using Windows 7, you can simply right click on your desktop area or on a folder in a Windows Explorer window. You should see the PasteAsFile option in the context menu.
--- End quote ---
-rgdot (September 10, 2012, 10:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version