ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Apple v Samsung Verdict is in

<< < (21/24) > >>

40hz:
Maybe the idea is to let Apple clear the field first? Once Apple establishes everybody infringed on Apple all LG needs to do is show Apple infringed on LG and they'd have a clean sweep with minimal legal effort since if A=B and B=C then A=C.-40hz (September 02, 2012, 08:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's a sound strategy ... Low exposure/high gain, and everybody loses ... Especially us.
-Stoic Joker (September 02, 2012, 10:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yep. That's what's called "Business as Usual." :-\

Mark0:
Groklaw - Apple v Samsung Foreman Gets More Things Wrong ~pj

This is in the believe it or not category, but the foreman in the Apple v Samsung trial is *still* talking about the verdict and why the jurors did what they did. And the more he talks, the worse it gets for that verdict.
--- End quote ---

I would quote, but the article is very small so it's probably better to just give a quick look.

Renegade:
Groklaw - Apple v Samsung Foreman Gets More Things Wrong ~pj

This is in the believe it or not category, but the foreman in the Apple v Samsung trial is *still* talking about the verdict and why the jurors did what they did. And the more he talks, the worse it gets for that verdict.
--- End quote ---

I would quote, but the article is very small so it's probably better to just give a quick look.

-Mark0 (September 05, 2012, 06:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Link is broken. I think this is it:

http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20120904190933195

Renegade:
Hmmm... after reading, seems like the link wasn't the only broken thing - the jury was pretty broken as well. :P

Mark0:
It all seems very much messed up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version