ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Weird Issue with Roboform - Need Some Advice

<< < (3/3)

tinjaw:
But Jim, this is one of those things that somebody will Google for at some point in the future and you will save them tonnes of aggravation.

J-Mac:
But Jim, this is one of those things that somebody will Google for at some point in the future and you will save them tonnes of aggravation.
-tinjaw (October 27, 2007, 06:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's true - I really hadn't thought about that.  Actually, that's exactly how I have found my way out of many issues in the past; seeing other posts on Google and finding others had encountered and solved the issue.

Thanks!

Jim

Darwin:
Hmmm... This gives me an idea  - maybe whenever somebody comes across a problem and it is resolved we could have a separate board in which the problem is summarized along with the solution? We could have some sort of a standardized format for both the posting and the title/subject to maximize the possiblity that search engines will tag them properly. Just a random idea.... Thoughts?

Darwin:
Er... PS, goes without saying that the above idea relates to problems that were posted about, discussed, and resolved in the forum. The summary could point to original thread. The idea is motivated by having gone through this process innumerable times myself - wading through pages of google hits and the frustration of incomplete threads (ie problem posted with no response or with no clear resolution) and bloody Experts Exchange, which now requires a paid up subscription before you can view any of the SUGGESTED solutions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version