topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 12:42 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: 2 Bugs I Can't Live With on Screen Captor  (Read 4652 times)

GeorgeH

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
2 Bugs I Can't Live With on Screen Captor
« on: April 13, 2006, 11:22 AM »
I have used Screen Captor for quite some time.  Although it comes close to accomplishing what I need, there are 2 bugs that make it so it is basically unusable for me:

1) When I attempt to draw a second arrow with the "Arrow Object", it draws a box on the screen instead of making a second arrow.  The only way I have been able to add a second arrow to an image is to click on the first arrow, ctrl C to copy and then ctrl V to paste the arrow.

2) The option for "Text Object" has an option for border color but no way to change the line size of the border.  The only way I have been able to add a border around the text box that I can resize is to click on SpecialFx>Highlight Around Selection.  This option; however, does not follow the text box if you decide to move it. 

http://georgeh123.blogspot.com

George

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: 2 Bugs I Can't Live With on Screen Captor
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 11:31 AM »
hi george, welcome to the site.  love your page!

issue1:
after you draw an arrow by default it switched to object mode where you can now move and resize it.
you should be able to click the arrow tool again to draw another arrow.
BUT, if you like to draw lots of arrows without having to do that, see this post which shows the setting for this:
https://www.donation...dex.php?topic=2113.0

issue 2:
there is currently no option for text box thickness.  I'll put it on my todo list.