ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Coffee Mug or when Plastic is done right!

(1/4) > >>

MilesAhead:
Just hit upon another thread looking for DC coffee mug art work. It reminded me of my favorite coffee mug. Unfortunately I can't find a replacement anywhere. When it dies it's gone.  I can't afford to bid on E-bay for memorabilia. I've never seen a plastic coffee mug designed as well as this.

Note the width of the mug. When it's on the desk you don't have to worry about knocking it over. Low center of gravity.

Also the brilliance of the design is to use air as insulator, rather than heavy ceramic. Note this mug keeps my coffee hot much longer than any ceramic or other mug I've used.

Plastic end pieces shown.  The dark blue sippy piece is softer than the shell of the mug body. It's very comfortable.

and the shot from the other side for completeness.

I've looked all over the web and I've never seen this exact design.  Too bad the promotion was one per customer or I would have gotten back in line to rent more movies. :)

KynloStephen66515:
Just hit upon another thread looking for DC coffee mug art work. It reminded me of my favorite coffee mug. Unfortunately I can't find a replacement anywhere. When it dies it's gone.  I can't afford to bid on E-bay for memorabilia. I've never seen a plastic coffee mug designed as well as this.

Note the width of the mug. When it's on the desk you don't have to worry about knocking it over. Low center of gravity.
 (see attachment in previous post)
Also the brilliance of the design is to use air as insulator, rather than heavy ceramic. Note this mug keeps my coffee hot much longer than any ceramic or other mug I've used.

Plastic end pieces shown.  The dark blue sippy piece is softer than the shell of the mug body. It's very comfortable.
and the shot from the other side for completeness.
I've looked all over the web and I've never seen this exact design.  Too bad the promotion was one per customer or I would have gotten back in line to rent more movies. :)

-MilesAhead (August 20, 2012, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

If the promotion is still on, ask a friend or family member to redeem it for you, maybe for some sort of reward for helping you  ;D

Renegade:
If the promotion is still on, ask a friend or family member to redeem it for you, maybe for some sort of reward for helping you  ;D
-Stephen66515 (August 20, 2012, 05:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think Blockbuster went bankrupt...

KynloStephen66515:
-Stephen66515 (August 20, 2012, 05:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think Blockbuster went bankrupt...
-Renegade (August 20, 2012, 05:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

There's still a store in my town, and I know of at least 10 more in as many miles lol - They still do pretty well around here for Game Rentals mainly (And sales seeing as they run specials, and are pretty much the best place for trade-ins now the other game store (who did go bankrupt) closed down)

MilesAhead:
When I got that mug Blockbuster was only renting VHS tapes. DVD rental didn't exist. :)

They must have drawn up their own specs for the promotion. Damn good mug!! Way better than any of those metallic mugs with the black plastic after-taste sip tops. Those look cool but they make your coffee taste like crap. You might as well use Sanka instant if you're going to drink it out of those things.  :wallbash:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version