ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Multi Photo Quotes

Error every time I try to save changes

(1/2) > >>

HoosierInFL:
I have two problems. The first is that when I open the screensaver I get an error that states the changes can't be saved. If I go in and change some settings and then exit the settings screen, I also get the same error and none of the changes take effect. Why is this?

Also, I can't find where to put the license key. Your video says to go to Help/About, but where is this on the screensaver? There's help and about sections, but I don't see anywhere to put the key.

Thanks,

mouser:
Can you tell me what operating system you are using?
Can you try running the configure option from the start menu while logged in as an Administrator (or as the same user that installed it).
My memory is that MultiPhotoQuotes doesn't require a license key.

ps. I'm going to be away for a few days so please excuse any delay in further replies.

HoosierInFL:
Windows 7 x64.

I am the administrator on the computer, but I chose Run As Administrator anyway to see what would happen. I get the same error at launch.

On the licensing page, there's a link for the screensaver and I was able to generate a key.

HoosierInFL:
Btw, I get this error on two different computers. Both use Windows 7 x64. The screensaver will run but I can't make any changes to it at all.

mouser:
did you try launching the configure screensaver start menu item in the start menu group for multi photo quotes?  if that works it will help me narrow down the cause of the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version