ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

CodyOS

(1/3) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
CodyOS

4wd:
I think it would look better if the progressbar was a stack of gold coins or a money thermometer.

KynloStephen66515:

The PSD, seeing as I don't plan on adding anything else to this lol

TaoPhoenix:
It makes a killer desktop background! I use black anyway, so now I have a Cody-Clone for a week!

Pity that you don't plan on much, I can see this all the way as a mascot for Stop SOPA-ACTA-PIPA-..... bills, all the way up to an alternate universe where some combination of you/Mouser/A/B/C write code that you then cut a deal with a Chinese businessman, who then pummels the Linux market, and all the news outlet go:

"In latest news, CodyOS outsells iPad, Android, Windows 8 UI, on the tablet and phone market, ...wait, what? Who the hell is Cody and why did he beat the top 3 entrants on the market????"

40hz:
And if you ever decide to do it for real, just customize a copy of Debian, slap some weird "optimized for tablet/touchscreen" manager over it, add in a custom theme or two with your own icon set, and never never ever mention Linux on your website - or in any of your press releases.

Hey! It worked for Ubuntu. It can work for you too! :P :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version