ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

"Magic Pig Powder" May Heal My Wife

<< < (3/4) > >>

40hz:
Hope it all works out best for your wife. I know how the two of you must feel dealing with indifference and incompetence while trying to identify a viable treatment for a loved one. Been there. The gene pool on my mother's side of the family has the misfortune of being very susceptible to that disease in all it's many forms. All of us extend our best wishes to her and you for a successful outcome.

kyrathaba:
Praying for you and your wife buddy!

KynloStephen66515:
Good luck and all our love from Me, Hayley & Munch (Our pooch).

*TL;DR Alert*
--- End quote ---

I generally read the first 2 lines of a long post, to see if its 'Worth the read' and when you opened up the second line with "My wife developed Cancer 2008." it pretty much said "READ IT!"

Glad I did, and really sorry to hear your wife (and you of course) are going through this.

barney:
Been there, done that, anent the medical snafus, so can truly offer sympathy ("same pain" ... except it's never the same).  If the prayers of an agnostic can be heard, mine go out to your wife and to you.  May you both prevail and prosper.

IainB:
Thankyou for telling us about this, y0himba.
All best wishes for you and your wife, and for her speedy recovery.
May be helpful (in case you have not read it): Deepak Chopra in "Quantum Healing" offers some encouraging views and examples of the remarkable potential for the human body to heal itself - once that potential has been enabled/"switched on". The Acell treatment (which I had not heard of before now) may be able to do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version