ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Window go out of my way!

<< < (3/4) > >>

brotherS:
I am having a lot of desktop icons, many times a window is covering just the ones I need to access.
-midiworks (April 13, 2006, 03:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
Why don't you just use "quick start" icons instead of desktop icons? Or something like DonationCoder's own FARR?

skrommel:
 :) I think Ghoster should do what you want by putting the active window always on top. All the other trimming can be removed.

You find it at 1 Hour Software by Skrommel.

Skrommel

skrommel:
 :) Or WinWarden, using ghosting.

You find it at 1 Hour Software by Skrommel.

Skrommel

mouser:
i think the idea here is for other windows to slide away so they do not overlap selected window.

there are other existing programs for trying to tile or arrange windows so they dont overlap - and interesting algorithms one might use..

midiworks:
How's that going to work ??
If anyone's looking, the magnifier window of Fatbits works the way midiworks wants.
-Hirudin (April 13, 2006, 04:33 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes!  :D
Auto-relocate Fatbits
This option specifies how the Fatbits window will automatically move in response to mouse movement.

Avoid mouse, return when necessary - the window will move from its home position to avoid the mouse pointer. It will move horizontally or vertically the maximum amount possible while remaining on the same monitor.
--- End quote ---

Try it !!!
http://www.digitalmantra.com/fatbits/
Thats exactliy the behavior I had in mind.
Only with windows.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version