ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How Blogging (or Coding) Can Rot Your Teeth

<< < (2/2)

allen:
When I'm coding, there's a constant stream of coffee (just black) and water going through my oral cavity. Actually, that statement is true for pretty much any time I'm awake.

barney:
When I'm coding, there's a constant stream of coffee (just black) and water going through my oral cavity. Actually, that statement is true for pretty much any time I'm awake.
-allen (August 09, 2012, 11:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1

If there's not a beverage on my desk, I'm not sitting at it  ;).  Coffee (two (2) cups in the morning), water, tea at midafternoon, adult beverage(s) later.  My mouth may not be a haven of health, but it is seldom, if ever, dry  :P.

mahesh2k:
So... By that logic, sleeping must also be bad for ones teeth. Unless of course they talk in their sleep.
--- End quote ---

As per ayurveda (ancient indian hit-n-miss medicine study), our mouth develops anti-bacterial liquid and protects tongue and teeth while we are taking nap. Drinking a glass of water before brushing teeth helps because if that liquid goes into stomach, improves digestion, works against acne and some other stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version