ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Newbie's observations, suggestions

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
On the initial crashes, I'm not sure, but I may have set the Capture hotkey to Ctrl-c, while at the same time CHS was set to automatically monitor the clipboard. Perhaps that set up an internal conflict?
--- End quote ---

yes, that makes complete sense -- i should probably check for that situation and catch it.

One other thing I noticed, CHS doesn’t seem to show up on the Win7 start menu, nor can I Pin it there.
--- End quote ---

now that is odd -- can any other win7 pros comment on that?

tomos:
One other thing I noticed, CHS doesn’t seem to show up on the Win7 start menu, nor can I Pin it there.
--- End quote ---

now that is odd -- can any other win7 pros comment on that?
-mouser (August 08, 2012, 01:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

it's in the start menu here, (under all users) win7 64bit

Paul1149:
I need to be more specific.

Firstly, I'm on Win7 32bit, and CHS is installed in a custom location on C drive.

The CHS folder does show up under the extended All Programs section of the Start menu.

But it does not show up in the Recently Opened section (lower left) of the main Start Menu pane.

And when I navigate in Windows Explorer to the .exe location and right-click, or when I right-click on the .exe under the Start Menu / All Programs listing, I am not presented with the option to Pin to the Start Menu or the Quick Launch bar. I can do both these things with any other .exe I have ever encountered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version