ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

It's Official: Many DC'ers Are Psychopaths~! :P

<< < (4/10) > >>

superboyac:
Corporations are people right?  If the people go on FB and reveal a lot of details of their lives, then should corporations use FB the same way?  i want transparency on revenue, how profits are made, daily activities of employees and CEOs, lifestyle revelations, interests, who are their real friends (Congressmen, etc., not the millions of FB users who click the "like" button, i want to know who corporations are spending weekends with, who they play golf with, who they go to lunch with, all that).

Seems like I know a whole lot about my friends around the world, but I don't know jack shit about corporations.  So who's the psycho?

superboyac:
And I'm also getting real tired of all the psychological bullying going around these days.

TaoPhoenix:
Corporations are people right?  If the people go on FB and reveal a lot of details of their lives, then should corporations use FB the same way?  i want transparency on revenue, how profits are made, daily activities of employees and CEOs, lifestyle revelations, interests, who are their real friends (Congressmen, etc., not the millions of FB users who click the "like" button, i want to know who corporations are spending weekends with, who they play golf with, who they go to lunch with, all that).

-superboyac (August 08, 2012, 11:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is actully 5%-10% of my little stress relief post in the Basement. Isn't it amazing that as a "person" you have to give up your first born son (that you haven't had) but the minute you become a Company nobody cares about Alexander Stradihovsky (made up name) and instead they all focus on ILikeYou.com.

So do 1-man companies have MORE rights than one man!?

wraith808:
-TaoPhoenix (August 08, 2012, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's an easy question to answer... and the answer is... Yes!  And the 1 man corporation pays less taxes for more benefits, and enjoys more protections.

TaoPhoenix:
-TaoPhoenix (August 08, 2012, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's an easy question to answer... and the answer is... Yes!  And the 1 man corporation pays less taxes for more benefits, and enjoys more protections.
-wraith808 (August 08, 2012, 12:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ow. Go Go fake Consulting Resume!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version