ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

It's Official: Many DC'ers Are Psychopaths~! :P

<< < (3/10) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Right, let's make everybody feel guilty about not signing up to be monitored by the CIA.

The only thing this proves is that psychology is BS.

Renegade:
Right, let's make everybody feel guilty about not signing up to be monitored by the CIA.

The only thing this proves is that psychology is BS.
-Stoic Joker (August 08, 2012, 06:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, now that you bring it up...

It's not that psychology is BS; it's more that it is being abused towards a collectivist agenda. This is just a hit-piece on people that don't want to go on Facebook to make them look like anti-social deviants. I would not be surprised if some people actually sign up for Facebook because of it, thinking something like, "Oh my, I'd better do what everyone else is doing. Don't want to rock the boat..."

It's the same collectivist garbage that's being pushed in K-12 education, where you have "participation awards" and "standardized tests".

If you look into it, you'll vomit. It really gets far, far worse. Test questions about committing crimes in a group, with the correct answer being to go along with the group... Yeah. Seriously.

As for the CIA...

It's Official: Many DC'ers Are Psychopaths~! :P

:D

40hz:
human resources departments across the country are becoming more wary of young job candidates who don't use the site.
--- End quote ---

Of course they are. Now that they can't snoop on "publicly accessible" information that they are specifically forbidden (under US labor law) from asking a job applicant to provide.

Now does the refusal of the federal government to pass meaningful privacy regulations begin to make more sense?

"Badges? We don't have to show you no 'steekin' badges."

Nope. Just a FB account.

Josh:
You say psychopath like it's a bad thing.....

40hz:
You say psychopath like it's a bad thing.....
-Josh (August 08, 2012, 10:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah! And if they do it again...well...let them just wait and see what happens!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version