ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

It's Official: Many DC'ers Are Psychopaths~! :P

(1/10) > >>

Renegade:
Well, seems like the jury is in. And I'm sorry to inform you that many of our fellow DC'ers are indeed psychopaths~!

It came as a shock to me too. Who would have thought?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/07/facebook-psychopath_n_1752993.html?utm_hp_ref=social-media

If you're not on Facebook yet, or if you're considering ditching your profile, you've got a new pressure to consider: You might be labeled a psycho.

In a Tuesday article, the Daily Mail asked the question "Is not joining Facebook a sign you're a psychopath?" The Mail points to an observation made by German-language Der Tagesspiegel, that mass murderers Anders Breivik in Norway and James Holmes in Aurora, Colo. both didn't have Facebook profiles.

--- End quote ---

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2184658/Is-joining-Facebook-sign-youre-psychopath-Some-employers-psychologists-say-suspicious.html

The German magazine Der Taggspiegel went so far as to point out that accused theater shooter James Holmes and Norwegian mass murder Anders Behring Breivik have common ground in their lack of Facebook profiles.

On a more tangible level, Forbes.com reports that human resources departments across the country are becoming more wary of young job candidates who don't use the site.

--- End quote ---

Just when you think you kind of know some people. Sheesh! :P

Raise your hand if you are a closet mass-murderer! :P

rgdot:
I have facebook, hopefully I am safe  ;D

Deozaan:
I bet they also both didn't have ebola. Does that mean that everyone who doesn't have ebola is a psychopath? :tellme:

Renegade:
I bet they also both didn't have ebola. Does that mean that everyone who doesn't have ebola is a psychopath? :tellme:
-Deozaan (August 08, 2012, 12:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh God! I'd better make a trip to Uganda quick so that I don't end up running around in a mindless killing spree~! :P

(Yeah - This stuff is just way too funny! Complete, total, off-the-brink insanity.)

Target:
Oh God! I'd better make a trip to Uganda quick so that I don't end up running around in a mindless killing spree~! :P
-Renegade (August 08, 2012, 12:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

'cos when you do it there it's not mindless?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version