Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 22, 2014, 03:14:59 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Axcrusik_s_grid Bug  (Read 1978 times)
Benjagan91
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: August 07, 2012, 09:49:36 PM »

Hi guys  smiley

I just downloaded GridMove while looking for free multi-monitor alternatives to AquaSnap.  I really like the Axcrusik_s_grid but I have a couple of suggestions.

• The minimise (10) option on the grid works on my first screen, but minimise (20) on my second screen doesn't work.  Can this be fixed?
  • No maximise button on the grid?

If these things were fixed/implemented then the Axcrusik_s_grid would be perfect smiley

By the way, I love the program.  Cheers to the developer(s).  thumbs up
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 02:28:13 PM »

Hi! Welcome do DC!

Can you please confirm if in the other grids, the minimize button works? I can't understand why it wouldn't work in that specific grid and work on the others..

Benjagan91
Participant

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 06:25:21 PM »

None of my other default templates have a minimize but EdgeGrid.  EdgeGrid doesn't have minimize as an option on the second screen.  Maximize and undo works on neither screen with EdgeGrid.  On top works for both screens on EdgeGrid.  I think that's about all the help I can provide.

Thanks for the warm welcome smiley
Benjagan91
Participant

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 08:27:31 PM »

I'm guessing there's some gurus around here who could fix these things pretty quickly.  I myself have no idea  tongue
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 03:53:42 AM »

There's something very wrong, if maximize and undo do not work on edgegrid also :/
Which OS are you running?

Benjagan91
Participant

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 12:22:35 PM »

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit at work.  Primary screen is 1680x1050 and secondary is 1920x1080.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.115s | Server load: 0.05 ]