ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Windows 8 Metro has gone ...

<< < (3/3)

Renegade:

We need some sanity. My fear is that we don't get it... :(
-Renegade (August 03, 2012, 12:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Some sanity? Never fear Renegade. We won't get it. ;D
-40hz (August 03, 2012, 04:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, 40! The eternal optimist~! ;D

An~n~n~d... Always look on the bright side of life! De do, de do, de do de do de do!

kyrathaba:
I invented the word "to". It is my sole intellectual property. Please quit using it in your posts. I have not given consent.

Fred Nerd:
aCertainCompany patented rectangles and the colour white, so I think we better all take a look at our display pics, or hire a good lawyer.

Renegade:
aCertainCompany patented rectangles and the colour white, so I think we better all take a look at our display pics, or hire a good lawyer.
-Fred Nerd (August 08, 2012, 05:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Truth be told, I don't really know you well enough to know whether you are joking or not, because things really are that utterly nutty...  :o ;)

xtabber:
Sadly, it's only the name that has been changed (it's now called the "Windows Start Screen").

I haven't played with W8 yet, but given that even J. Peter Bruzzese, the house shill for Microsoft at InfoWorld, admits that it makes him physically ill, I'm not in a hurry to do so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version