ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 - Mini-Review

<< < (4/9) > >>

lanux128:
@IainB: thanks for the update. this is one headphone i keep coming back to..

IainB:
2014-06-12: Updated software/driver version and some review notes, after having used these headphones for about two years now.
Software Version I have currently installed is: v8.53.154_x64.
I have migrated to Win8-64, and now Win8.1-64 with the software giving no problems.

mouser:
Just wanted to say how great it is when reviews like this are updated to reflect new operating system compatibility and also just additional experience with the unit.  Makes a real difference for people who find this info long after the original review  :Thmbsup:

IainB:
Oh thanks @mouser. I absolutely agree about the updating thing. When I started writing mini-reviews on DCF, it was with the intention of keeping them updated, because I had found that the usual time-stamped one-off reviews rapidly become dated/obsolete in the relatively fast-changing IT scene and then were of limited use, and I didn't wish to squander my energies duplicating that approach.

It takes a bit of effort to do a reasonably decent mini-review, but relatively little extra effort to perform the incremental updates necessary to keep the thing current, and that seems to me to be more useful/helpful and a much better use of my time. Takes a bit of discipline though, sometimes...    :-[
(e.g., I still haven't got those correct $ values in...buried the receipt somewhere...)

IainB:
2014-06-12 1631hrs: Added details about current Amazon pricing for this headset to the review, and made mention of my suppliers (who are pretty clued-up).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version