ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 - Mini-Review

<< < (2/9) > >>

Renegade:
Logitech really makes some good stuff. I'm not surprised to hear a glowing review like this. :)

wraith808:
this sounds like a fine product and a quick check showed that it retails here for about ~$130-$150. so IainB got it at a really good price.  :up:

i couldn't tell from the review but does this headset come with the box thingy where one can adjust volume and such? something like this:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-lanux128 (August 08, 2012, 07:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

No.  It comes with the headset, a USB dongle (the normal kind -not the mini), and a spool that doubles as a cord organizer and a place to put the dongle if you don't want to reach around to the back of the computer.  The only controls are on the headset, and it doesn't have a separate DSP (which is what those usually are).

IainB:
@wraith808: Thanks. I shall update the OP with a better description of the components.

EDIT 2012-08-09 2145hrs (NZT): Comprehensively updated. Still to add some dollar ($) values.

davcom:
Been looking a number of years for a decent wireless gaming headset... wonder if my prayers have finally been answered because my knees are extremely worn. Will check this out.

IainB:
2012-08-25: Updated the Opening Post with diagrams from the "Getting Started" handbook, showing the layout of the controls, and what's in the box.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version