ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Apple's Marketing Mindset

<< < (4/5) > >>

Stoic Joker:
With all due respect, have you ever found much "man" to bring out in the average Apple fanboy ?
-40hz (August 07, 2012, 10:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

In an attempt to design an unscientific test I did a quick Google image search for Apple Manly ... It found nothing. I can only conclude by this that much as implied above ... There is no manliness in Apple products.

40hz:
But show them almost anything Apple related and their faces light up like it's Christmas morning.
-40hz (August 07, 2012, 06:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not this one ...
-Carol Haynes (August 07, 2012, 10:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes. But you're unique and marvelous. And we cherish you for being that way.  ;D :Thmbsup:

(Maybe I should have qualified that a little better and said American women?  ;))

superboyac:
 ;D
Sinofsky looks like such an asshole in that clip, man.
Why do these people talk as if everyone is so stupid?  I don't get this.  Are we that stupid?  Or do people think we're this stupid?  Or do corporations think we're this stupid?  Or are the corporations stupid and they assume we all are as stupid?  It seems like corporations think they are super smart, and the people are super dumb...when really the corporations are kind of smart and somehow have forced everyone who is smart to play dumb.  That's what it feels like to me.  We can't be this dumb.

Carol Haynes:
Yes. But you're unique and marvelous. And we cherish you for being that way.  ;D :Thmbsup:

(Maybe I should have qualified that a little better and said American women?  ;))
-40hz (August 07, 2012, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

LOL - how do you know I am not a Yank living in the UK? Actually all the American women I have ever met are too bright to fall for the 'oo its shiny' approach - now some of my English friends .... (no names ....)

40hz:
^@C : LOL- Whatever you may or may not be, you will never be mistaken for a Yank. Trust me on that score.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version