ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Apple's Marketing Mindset

<< < (3/5) > >>

Renegade:
"It's 10.6 inch" oh shit oh shit oh shit "... and of course people play games" GULLLLP!  ;D
-nosh (August 07, 2012, 01:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

It couldn't have been much worse. Just as he says "smoothly"... everything goes to pot. Poor guy. :(

40hz:
One thing I can say about Apple.

When dealing with most females: Show them something Windows related and they watch. Show them something Linux related and they'll sometimes become intrigued. But show them almost anything Apple related and their faces light up like it's Christmas morning.

Ok...a few more things:

1) Women are NOT stupid.

2) There are more women than men on this planet.

3) Most women will live significantly longer than most men.

4) And the population ratio of women to men is steadily increasing.

So...maybe Apple really is onto something - regardless of what their mindset may be. Or at least much more than Microsoft seems to be with that "don't try to fight it - you WILL do this" approach they're taking with their Windows 8 campaign.

Food for thought, I'm thinking - as I find myself keying this in on my iPhone. (*choke*)

tomos:
^ you sound like a man that's looking for trouble :D

so,
Apple brings out the women in men ...  or something

40hz:
^ you sound like a man that's looking for trouble :D
-tomos (August 07, 2012, 08:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Never had to look for it a day in my entire life. Trouble finds mequite easily. And whenever it wants to. ;D :Thmbsup:

so,
Apple brings out the women in men ...  or something
-tomos (August 07, 2012, 08:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well..I guess they have to work with what's available. With all due respect, have you ever found much "man" to bring out in the average Apple fanboy ? (kidding, just kidding...)  :P

Ok. Maybe I am looking for trouble.  

Carol Haynes:
But show them almost anything Apple related and their faces light up like it's Christmas morning.
-40hz (August 07, 2012, 06:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not this one ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version