ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Olympic coverage this year SUCKS!

<< < (9/10) > >>

4wd:
One of their various disguises,  (there are two of these things) .

The single eye represents a camera - or if you were of a conspiracy mindset,  the proliferation of CCTV wielded by a police state.

Just saying ....

I'd put a link in to what they're supposed to be but it's too painful to do from a 2.4" screen.

Renegade:
One of their various disguises,  (there are two of these things) .

The single eye represents a camera - or if you were of a conspiracy mindset,  the proliferation of CCTV wielded by a police state.

Just saying ....

I'd put a link in to what they're supposed to be but it's too painful to do from a 2.4" screen.
-4wd (August 11, 2012, 11:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Holy crap! You weren't kidding!

Olympic coverage this year SUCKS!

From: https://mascot-games.london2012.com/500.html?aspxerrorpath=/default.aspx

Redirected there from: https://mascot-games.london2012.com/

Like I said before... "off" in an H. P. Lovecraft sense of the word...

I seriously thought that it was just a joke about the police state and the Olympics...

wraith808:
I didn't get it at first... I thought the dot was supposed to be the nose, with the eyes being under the hat for something more plushie looking.  Then I finally realized that it's an *eye*....!  That's creepy!

4wd:
That's creepy!
-wraith808 (August 11, 2012, 11:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

That was one of the responses by people :)

Supposed to represent the digital age we live in.....or, (if we switch to conspiracy mindset), is it to indoctrinate the target audience, (5-15y.o.), to the fact there's always someone watching thereby increasing acceptance of Big Brother?

I'm starting to sound like Renegade......

:P

tomos:
I'm starting to sound like Renegade......

:P
-4wd (August 11, 2012, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version