ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Typing Speed Competition!

(1/11) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Lets all have a fun typing speed competition.  No prizes, except bragging rights!

My score was 58WPM with one mistake (Will do it again so I can get a screenshot of my result)

http://speedtest.aoeu.nl/?lang=en

Lets see what you guys get!

mouser:
Here are my results on my 2nd try, beat this if you can!
(Actually I did better on my first try, but I stopped early because it didn't seem like the damn thing was ever ending -- but it does end so you have to keep going until it tells you to stop)

TaoPhoenix:
Your score: 259 CPM (that is 52 WPM)

Your score beats or equals 71.28% of all.

Congratulations! You typed all 48 words correctly!

fenixproductions:
163/33 with looking on keys (80/16 without) :(

MilesAhead:
My keyboard is Lysdexic. That's why I have Control-t to transpose last 2 chars typed. I opt out because it would be way too frustrating.  'sides, I was only in the mid-20s range using a physical typewriter when I took Typing 101.  :)

Mouser you must be working on The Great American Novel(tm) !!  That's pretty high score for a guy.  There was one chick in my typing class that hit the 70 WPM range like a day after she was taught the basic keyboard drills. She's prolly up over 100 WPM now. Of course way back then, Typing Pool was a legitimate goal for entry into a business career.

I got stuck with an old Smith Corona manual with horrible action.  The Royals had a much smoother stroke. I had to mash the keys to get the thing all the way to the paper to leave a legible letter. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version