ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Paste As File

(1/2) > >>

c.gingerich:
As a result of a topic here -> https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=31798, I created Paste As File. It adds a "Paste As File" menu item to the background context menu of a windows explorer window and the desktop. It allows you to paste the contents of the clipboard to a file based on the clipboard contents. If it is text, it will past as a text file (with the default extension .txt) or as an image file (default extension of .png). Supported image file formats are jpg, pcx, png, bmp, tga, gif and tif.

Paste As File will remember the last extension used for either image or text and will show that the next time you paste.

You can download the latest version from my website -> http://starpunch.net/#PasteAsFile

Paste As File is freeware. If you like and use it, I accept donations. :-)

KynloStephen66515:
Awesome!

Off-Topic to C.Gingerich(You made a small typo (Past As File will remember) so I fixed it before my brain exploded lol)

c.gingerich:
Thanks and thanks for the typo fix.  ;)

Awesome!

-Stephen66515 (August 05, 2012, 12:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

TaoPhoenix:
Awesome!
(You made a small typo (Past As File will remember) so I fixed it before my brain exploded lol)

-Stephen66515 (August 05, 2012, 12:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

No No No! I want an app that records my entire past as a file! Gawd knows I don't remember much more than three months tops as it is.   :tellme:

patku:
Just tested the app on my work machine, and unfortunately the context menu button isn't showing up (whether or not there's something in the clipboard). I'm guessing it's a 64-bit shell issue (I'm running WinXP 64-bit, because I have to :-( ), although it didn't work when I ran in the 32-bit shell (%systemroot%\SysWow64\Explorer.exe) either. But it works like a charm on my 32-bit laptop :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version