Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 23, 2014, 10:07:20 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cubby Beta Invitations. (First come first serve.)  (Read 1284 times)
Trilinea
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 31, 2012, 08:49:23 PM »

Beta test www.cubby.com peer to peer and cloud sync currently in beta, invite only. I have 4 invitations left. First come first serve. PM me the email you want to use for your account. (Please only do so if you are ready to activate your account as to not prevent others from using one of the 4 spots left in the beta test. I get 1GB of storage for each sign up.) I am not affiliated with LogMeIn. I have researched probably every comparable cloud storage solution and this one is very promising so get onboard if you are interested. https://www.cubby.com/faq
wraith808
Supporting Member

"In my dreams, I always do it right."

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 09:12:40 PM »

I have some also- just PM me if you're interested.

Trilinea
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 11:21:58 PM »

I have one invitation left.
wraith808
Supporting Member

"In my dreams, I always do it right."

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 08:07:10 AM »

I'm waiting on e-mail addresses from 3 people... if I get them all, they'll all be gone.  I'll post here with updates.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.027s | Server load: 0.09 ]