ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

open folder by mousemove

(1/3) > >>

jacky_smith:
Hallo,

it's really a fine tool. Thank you very much.

But I have one problem.
My dock is hidden at the left side of my screen (Windows 7).
If I move the mouse on the left side, the dock opens and I can see my folders and Icons. This works correctly.
But if I move to a folder, nothing happens. Only if I press the left mouse-button, the folder opens and then and all the other folders, when I move to them.
But the first time, I must always press the mouse-button.
Is this a feature or can I change any option in the preferences.

Thank you very much and excuse my bad English.

Many greetings

jacky_smith

dsbelden:
I downloaded LBC two days ago and liked it so much I just “bought” it a few minutes ago!

It’s very powerful and extremely cool.

I’m posting here because I wanted to echo jacky_smith’s question — is it possible to “click” an LBC icon by hovering over it, and not having to actually click the mouse button?

mouser:
Welcome jacky and dsbelden, I'm glad you like the program and I hope you'll kick up your feet and stay awhile here.

I'll see what I can do about having the folder buttons auto open.

jacky_smith:
Thanks!

Another feature, what I am missing:
If you enlarge the icons on the desktop with Strg-"wheel mouse", the icons from LBC are unmodified.
At the moment it is not possible to enlarge them. But is it possible to install a "variable size" for all icons (not only small and large).

Thank you.

Many greetings

jacky_smith

mouser:
I don't know what Strg-"wheel mouser" is, but currently its not possible -- only small and large icons of fixed size are supported.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version