ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

MLB/Mouseless Browsing FF extension - MUST-HAVE for every keyboard user!

<< < (3/8) > >>

brotherS:
looks like a brilliant idea, only one problem, i use maxthon. the hunt now begins for a similar plugin...
-nudone (April 12, 2006, 10:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
I used to use Avant Browser for a long time - like Maxthon based on IE. Maybe you'd like Firefox too? :)

nudone:
i'm holding out for as long as i can. oh, go on then, i'll try it over the weekend.

Carol Haynes:
@Carol: Huh? :) Just try it (if you are using Firefox) - it might look complicated, but it's great fun to use!
-brotherS (April 12, 2006, 06:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK since you're keen  :-[

Carol Haynes:
Being dense here - how do you get the options windows for this? I can't see anythingin the menus or toolbars ??

brotherS:
@Carol: Huh? :) Just try it (if you are using Firefox) - it might look complicated, but it's great fun to use!
-brotherS (April 12, 2006, 06:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
OK since you're keen  :-[
-Carol Haynes (April 12, 2006, 11:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
Try it now, you WILL be satisfied!

If not, money back! Full refund, no questions asked ;)

PS: Just kidding, it's free (you, Carol, know that of course)

PPS: I opened this thread and replied by using the keyboard only, thanks to MLB :)

PPPS: Just when I was about to send it, the forum told me about your additional post. Just go to Tools/Extensions, right-click the new extension there. Many extensions don't add their own menu or stuff to the existing ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version