ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Google Stabs You in the Back...

<< < (5/5)

IainB:
I thought I would nudge an update into this discussion thread with an interesting, potentially very useful and informative post at Cnet.com:
(Copied below sans embedded hyperlinks/images.)
Bring back Amazon results to Google Shopping
With browser extension Shopping Enhancer, you can make Amazon and Google play nice when comparison shopping.
Matt Elliott
by Matt Elliott
April 8, 2013 10:16 AM PDT

Attention all shoppers. With the browser extension Shopping Enhancer, you can get Amazon listings back among your Google Shopping results.

You may not have noticed, but Amazon prices no longer show up in Google Shopping searches. According to the New York Times, last fall Google started requiring retailers to pay to be included in Google Shopping results, and Amazon opted not to pony up. As a result, to see pricing information for a product from the two e-commerce giants requires two separate searches. Unless you install Shopping Enhancer, that is.
(Credit: Screenshot by Matt Elliott/CNET)

Available for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, Shopping Enhancer delivers Amazon results to Google Shopping. After installing the extension, simply conduct a search via Google Shopping and if Amazon carries the product, you'll see it listed among the results.
--- End quote ---

They have the add-in for Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
I installed Shopping Enhancer in Firefox, and it seems to work a treat.    :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version