topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 9:07 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: 4Videosoft iPad Manager for Mac and PC Free Today 2012-07-26  (Read 2693 times)

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
4Videosoft iPad Manager for Mac and PC Free Today on Bits Du Jour.  I've already redeemed the deal, and it was no more intrusive than a normal purchase.  I have not activated it yet, but received two keys (redeemed it once for Mac and once for PC).

4Videosoft iPad Manager lets you transfer music, movies, ringtones, photos, and more between your iPad and PC, quickly and easily and better than using iTunes. With 4Videosoft iPad Manager, you get around the inconvenience of not being able to copy stuff from your Apple device back to your PC.

In addition to being able to transfer content between your iPad and PC, 4Videosoft iPad Manager also gives you the ability to transfer content directly between Apple devices. What's more, you can use 4Videosoft iPad Manager to convert and edit DVD videos for playback on your iPad. You can also create custom iPhone ringtones from any video or audio file, and use Quick Search to quickly find content by Genre, Artist, or Album.

This is for the standard version- there is also a platinum version on their website.  This is probably to promote that one- here is a comparison.

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: 4Videosoft iPad Manager for Mac and PC Free Today 2012-07-26
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 11:41 AM »
Now there's a product that should easily sell itself. It's just like iTunes but doesn't suck!

Let us know how it works (I've nothing to test it on...), I'd love to have an alternative I could recommend to clients.