ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Microsoft OneNote - some experiential Tips & Tricks

<< < (19/41) > >>

superboyac:
I am officially starting what I am calling the...
'The 2016 Superboyac's IanB Onenote experiment"

IainB:
2016-01-17 1123hrs: Just made some changes to my last comment above: Added further notes about right-click Move and Copy functions.
I had previously omitted to mention the page Move/Copy, and how useful these were - compared to drag-and-drop. Limiting the user to manually having to copy/move pages or sections around in or between Notebooks would probably be taking the Notebook metaphor a bit too far. ...

superboyac:
damn IainB...I just came across a couple of blasts from the past regarding you...

around 2010, you had sent me some documents to help me with process flow stuff.  crazy stuff.  I remember trying that out at my job.

And before that, maybe around 2007, your hilarious comment to my informal coffee club at work about why the girl has all the cleaning responsibilities.  lol!!  time flies!!

IainB:
damn IainB...I just came across a couple of blasts from the past regarding you...
...around 2010, you had sent me some documents to help me with process flow stuff.  crazy stuff.  I remember trying that out at my job.
And before that, maybe around 2007, your hilarious comment to my informal coffee club at work about why the girl has all the cleaning responsibilities.  lol!!  time flies!!
-superboyac (January 16, 2016, 09:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not absolutely sure, but as I recall it, I/we used Google WAVE on that process flow stuff. I still have a copy of that somewhere.
I don't recall the coffee club joke.

superboyac:
The audio clip transcription on the first page here is blowing my mind a bit.  that's great.

initial thoughts:
i'm not syncing anything right now yet in my experiment, so my onenote files are per device right now.
if i unify/sync everything...wouldn't all these audio/video/media clips bog things down?  and what if i don't want to use cloud syncing and instead use local or local enterprise syncing?  I ask because if i start committing to use onenote a lot for media stuff, these databases are going to get huge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version