Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 24, 2014, 09:07:21 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: pictures to clipboard to email ---> blogs and forums and webpages  (Read 927 times)
Steven Avery
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 23, 2012, 08:24:07 PM »

Hi,

When I work with pictures, often small sections from books, I really want them to be translatable to the web with a minimum of muss and fuss.  

My goal .. take a picture to the clipboard (Abbyy Screenshot Reader) .. place them inline by pasting .. (e.g. to a Eudora or another editor) and somehow get them to web output with a minimum of fuss.

Here is an example of two pics that went to Blogger this way, from an inline pic from Eudora, sent out as an email:

Erasmus and the heavenly witnesses
http://purebible.blogspot...d-heavenly-witnesses.html

Of course, if necessary, once the pic is in Blogger or Wordpress or CMS..theoretically I could modify the size in an editor, maybe, like Windows Live Writer.

Anyway, I am looking for this type of easy picture --> web output in general, whether it involves an email forum, a web forum, a blog (like here), a CMS system, or a webpage.  

Do you always work with pics by saving to a file and then importing ?  (e.g. as an attachment).

Please share your best ways of getting many simple small pics "to the web" .. in a manner where it is in your own articles, as above.

Thanks.

Shalom,
Steven Avery
IainB
Supporting Member

Slartibartfarst

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 05:26:29 PM »

Just for info:
It should be noted that the 153MB ABBYY Screenshot Reader still can be retrieved for free, and that it is at version 5988 - meaning NOW is a good time to get it, before the most-likely-not-so-free version 6 is launched. However, you need to first answer a few fair questions  and give your email address: http://www.abbyy.com/screenshot_reader_bonus/
Edit:
I got the version's number wrong. It is at version 9.0 ... "part 5988" - so it must be quite new?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.023s | Server load: 0.06 ]