ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Screen Calipers is currently free

<< < (3/5) > >>

MilesAhead:
-your concerns on the offer itself surprises me. But of course you may not have noticed that Iconico who makes Screen Calipers, is the same company that operates Bits du Jour.

-Curt (July 23, 2012, 06:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Everything went fine, as I posted later. Must be the download button had the same look as some rip-off site where I'd get three links in only to find I was wasting my time.  Could be they just used the same graphic for the button.

Stoic Joker:
a couple of people have said that Screen Calipers had difficulties on 64-bit Win 7. One said he solved the problem, by installing new video drivers.

For the record: I have Screen -Calipers -Compass -Protractor and -Shapes, on 64-bit Win 7, with no problems. All purchased on offers.-Curt (July 23, 2012, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1 - I've been using Screen Calipers (v1.0 and up) for years on x64 XP/03/Vista/7 and never had a problem with.

kunkel321:
Looks like Screen Calipers is free again (if you missed it last time).
I found it here:  http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/screen-shapes-and-controls
Scroll down to the "Frequently bought together" suggestions. 
(you haveto "like" the iconico facebook page to get the freebie)

pilgrim:
(you haveto "like" the iconico facebook page to get the freebie)
-kunkel321 (April 06, 2013, 04:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

BDJ always have a short questionnaire as an alternative to FB.

Click on 'Buy Now'.

crabby3:
a couple of people have said that Screen Calipers had difficulties on 64-bit Win 7. One said he solved the problem, by installing new video drivers.

For the record: I have Screen -Calipers -Compass -Protractor and -Shapes, on 64-bit Win 7, with no problems. All purchased on offers.-Curt (July 23, 2012, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1 - I've been using Screen Calipers (v1.0 and up) for years on x64 XP/03/Vista/7 and never had a problem with.
-Stoic Joker (July 24, 2012, 06:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is Screen Calipers similar to a pixel ruler?   :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version