ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Screen Calipers is currently free

(1/5) > >>

kunkel321:
Just noticed this.
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/screen-calipers/
Pretty useful little program    8)

mwb1100:
Thanks - I wonder why it doesn't show up in the "All Deals" or "Free Deals" pages?

wraith808:
Thanks - I wonder why it doesn't show up in the "All Deals" or "Free Deals" pages?
-mwb1100 (July 23, 2012, 02:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I noticed that too... and I'll ditto the thanks.  Have wanted something like this for a while, but it was a little pricey...

Curt:
a couple of people have said that Screen Calipers had difficulties on 64-bit Win 7. One said he solved the problem, by installing new video drivers.

For the record: I have Screen -Calipers -Compass -Protractor and -Shapes, on 64-bit Win 7, with no problems. All purchased on offers.

Notice that the key normally is a lifetime key (I upgraded from version 3 to version 4 for free), but I wonder if this fine giveaway also includes a lifetime key.

MilesAhead:
Has anyone downloaded and installed from this offer? I'm wondering because I remember awhile back some sites had "free" stuff but it was only free if you purchased like 2 programs or some other jazz.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version